Conrads Wood Food Oil (16 oz)
Conrads Wood Food Oil (16 oz) by Conrads at Inspire Life Time. MPN: B00DMC01QQ. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DIRECTIONS 1. Apply WOOD FOOD OIL liberally with a soft, clean cloth and, allow to set overnight. 2. With a slightly damp cloth, wipe off any excess and then dry wipe. Do this at least twice a year, (before the heat is turned on and after the heat is turned off.) -- ANTIQUE WOOD CARE: Initially, apply WOOD FOOD OIL liberally at least twice in a one month period (daily is even better). Cracks, checks and warps will gradually disappear. Allow one day for each year of age for this to happen. A litt
Product Description & Reviews
DIRECTIONS 1. Apply WOOD FOOD OIL liberally with a soft, clean cloth and, allow to set overnight. 2. With a slightly damp cloth, wipe off any excess and then dry wipe. Do this at least twice a year, (before the heat is turned on and after the heat is turned off.) -- ANTIQUE WOOD CARE: Initially, apply WOOD FOOD OIL liberally at least twice in a one month period (daily is even better). Cracks, checks and warps will gradually disappear. Allow one day for each year of age for this to happen. A little goes a long way! -- OFF LABEL USES: Conrad's is also amazing on metal and wrought iron outdoor furniture. Just wipe it on and furniture is brought back to life. Review the before and after pictures for examples.
Features & Highlights
- 100% natural. Made from plants, roots, herbs and seeds. Non-poisonous and non-flammable.
- Made in the USA by a small family business since 1903. The formula has been passed on from family to family for over 200 years.
- Safe and marvelous for all wood such as cabinets, paneling, furniture and antiques. A favorite among antique restorers. Also great for cleaning, restoring, and protecting any and all the wood in your house. Also will transform weathered wrought iron and metal outdoor furniture.
- Wonderful natural woodsy smell. Effectiveness proven over centuries of use. Restores the natural soul and beauty of wood.
- The birth of this formula was in Austria during the 18th century Saxon-Austrian empires. The Konrads were woodworkers. They built windmills, carriages and furniture. To preserve all this wood from the invasion of mold, termites and natural destruction, CONRADS OIL was used. The natural soul and beauty of the wood was renewed. The Konrads immigrated to Detroit, Michigan U.S.A. in 1903 and Americanized their name to CONRAD. They brought the formula with them.
Conrads Oil, LLC
Wood Polish & Care
Conrads Oil, LLC
2.99 x 2.6 x 6.42 inches
Have questions about this item (B00DMC01QQ), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Conrads, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BBC128, ean: 0088682128205,
Butcher block conditioner is a combination of pure usp grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-g...
mpn: H2372, ean: 7066008755116,
Emmets Good Stuff is an easy-to-use urethane gel for raw or unfinished wood surfaces. Formulated with fast drying synthetic oils, Good Stuff is designed to enhance the natural beauty of wood while offering an outstanding protective finish that is res...
mpn: PT20, ean: 0011124100200,
Wood Cleaner Preservative, 20 oz. , Liquid Can, Net Weight 20 oz. , Fragrance Unscented, VOC Content NoneJanitorial & Cleaning Supplies. Country of manufacture: United States. Manufacturer: SCOTTS LIQUID GOLD.
mpn: FW0128, ean: 0650415172740,
Feed-n-wax wood polish & conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-n-wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while provi...