Pro Pump Septic Tank Treatment-1 Year Supply- Upgrade Your System with Flushable Living Bacteria 12 Biodegradable Enzyme Packets and 2 Toilet Leak Detection Tabs. Septic Treatment Made in USA!!
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Pro Pump Septic Tank Treatment-1 Year Supply- Upgrade Your System with Flushable Living Bacteria 12 Biodegradable Enzyme Packets and 2 Toilet Leak Detection Tabs. Septic Treatment Made in USA!! by Pro Pump Septic Saver at Inspire Life Time. MPN: 8541814701. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LOOK NO FURTHER You Have found the strongest most comprehensive Septic treatment on the market!Easy to Use Extremely Powerful! And Proven To WORK. There is just nothing like the power of pro pump to give your septic tank the premium Bacteria it needs. Each Batch Is produced in a laboratory by highly trained microbiologist with over 40+ years of experience. Not only will Pro Pump Degrade heavy sludge and paper saving you money on extra pumping fees nothing works as well in your leach field to eat
Product Description & Reviews
LOOK NO FURTHER You Have found the strongest most comprehensive Septic treatment on the market!Easy to Use Extremely Powerful! And Proven To WORK. There is just nothing like the power of pro pump to give your septic tank the premium Bacteria it needs. Each Batch Is produced in a laboratory by highly trained microbiologist with over 40+ years of experience. Not only will Pro Pump Degrade heavy sludge and paper saving you money on extra pumping fees nothing works as well in your leach field to eat the bio matt that causes total system failure If you want to extend the life of your septic system whether its new or old you need the industrial strength Power of Pro Pump Septic Saver. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. Is PRO-PUMP dangerous? A. ABSOLUTELY NOT! It is non-toxic, non-pathogenic and is completely harmless to man, animal, marine and plant life Its also 100% safe to groundwater. Q. Why do I have to add bacteria to my septic system? A. Bacteria must be present in the septic tank to digest the organic solids. No bacteria, no digestion. Q. Can I use any type of bacteria in my system? A. If there is bacteria in your system, you can use enzymes, spore or vegetative bacterias to boost the bacteria in your system. However, if there is no bacteria in your system (after pump outs, or because of overuse or excessive use of caustic chemicals, etc., you must add LIVE "FACULTATIVE" bacteria. Q. Why must I use a 'Facultative" bacteria, and what is it? A. There is no oxygen at the bottom of your septic tank. Only "facultative" bacteria can adapt to anaerobic conditions. In simple terms, the "facultative" bacteria become bacteria that will thrive in situations where there is no air. Q. Will This work with Any septic system? A. Absolutely just add the Odor control additives to any holding tank, RV, Cesspool, or even boat.
Features & Highlights
- SEPTIC SAVER is Live bacteria made to break down tissue paper oils greases & other organic matter
- YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEMS HEALTH IS VITAL to the health of your children, pets and loved ones thats why Pro Pump is 100% Natural Environmentally Friendly Safe & Easy To Use Non-Hazardous,Non-Caustic and Non Pathogenic After years of selling septic tank treatments we have put together the most comprehensive kit on the market.Your New septic saver kit includes 1 Qt of living liquid Bacteria Pro Pump/HC 12 Easy to use flushable biodegradable Enzyme Packets.2 leak detection pills
- UNLIKE OTHER TREATMENTS Our Kit comes with Living Bacteria Suspended in Hydrogen sulfide. This Gives the unprecedented 3 to 5 year shelf life and Also Eliminates Odors Naturally. Safe for ALL Septic Tanks,Cesspools,Catchbacan, Cesspits,and Systems. Avoid expensive backups stinky plumbing and embracing overflow by using Pro Pump Septic Saver Monthly
- WHY ARE ENZYMES JUST NOT ENOUGH? Enzymes are NOT living and DO NOT reproduce They Feed the Bacteria in your system and over time they wash out. Our Bacteria are selected to withstand most household cleaners. And Best Of all Adding Pro Pump Septic saver drastically lowers the solids in your septic tank saving you money on pumping. They also work their way into your leach field and eat the Bio mat that causes total system failure increasing the total system life..
- DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATORS, Companies that use spore technology are making false claims of performance and saying that their products can match our unique Technology featured in Pro Pump/HC The Living Liquid live bacteria. We are so confident we are offering a 100% 6 month money back guarantee!!! JOIN THE OVER 17,000 PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE CARE OF THERE SEPTIC SYSTEM AS SERIOUS AS WE DO!
Pro Pump Septic Saver
8.7 x 5 x 8.9 inches
Have questions about this item (8541814701), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pro Pump Septic Saver, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Bio-Sanitizer tablets are specifically formulated to provide efficient and reliable disinfection of residential, commercial, industrial or municipal wastewater treatment systems. Manufactured from the highest grade of calcium hypochlorite available, ...
From the #1 Brand* in septic system treatment, RID-X Septic Tank Treatment Powder helps prevent septic backups** by continuously breaking down household waste. RID-X helps maintain a healthy balance of septic bacteria throughout the year in order to ...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0033696006018,
Many of today's common household cleaning products, soaps, and detergents contain anti-bacterial and anti-septic chemicals. DID YOU KNOW that these products interfere with the natural process that occurs in your septic tank? Well, we have the solutio...
mpn: 56, ean: 0662413000017,
Why use GreenPig Septic Tank Treatment. Drainage failure is due to the gradual buildup of accumulated sludge. Undigested raw sewage and grime can build up throughout your entire septic system including the tank, lines, cesspit, sand mound, leach fiel...